Adult and Dislocated Worker Services
All services are No-Cost to You! South Coast Business staff are trained to help you see the big picture of what can be. We work with you to develop a plan and guide you toward successful achievement of your goals!
Jumping into the TALENT LINK pool
Qualifying for WorkSource TALENT LINK identifies you as a work-ready job seeker and enters you into a priority pool for job matching. It’s a way to demonstrate both your desire to work and your employability. And, it assures you’ll get priority consideration when WorkSource is looking for candidates for open positions.
- For entry-level job candidates: TALENT LINK certifies that you have the basic work skills and competencies valued by local business across industries
- For experienced workers: TALENT LINK demonstrates your skills and commitment to finding work, and supports WorkSource staff’s efforts to find positions that match to your goals and experience
- For job seekers changing careers: TALENT LINK assures priority consideration for on-the-job training opportunities, and priority consideration for occupational training scholarships supporting healthcare, information technology and advanced manufacturing occupations.
Employers say that these are the elements they are looking for in qualified candidates:
- Clear Career Objective
- Strong iMatchSkills Profile
- Competitive Resume
- Core Employment Skills
- Soft Skills Competency
- Interview Readiness
Download the TALENT LINK Tool Kit and make your appointment with WorkSource staff today.
There are 3 simple next steps
- Get Started
View our orientation video to find out more about service from home or at one of our resource rooms.
- Make the Connection
Register for a MyWorkSource account at www2.myworksourceportfolio.org/default.aspx. Utilize your account to:
- Create a job seeker profile
- Conduct a job search
- Conduct career research using the Career Information System
- Move forward with enrollment for staff assisted services; and
- Sign up for workshops
- Learn About Career Training Options
- Sometimes your next career step requires training and education. We can help you explore your options.