Residents of Marion and Yamhill Counties who lost employment due to the coronavirus pandemic may qualify for up to $900 in job loss benefits to support their transition to new employment opportunities thanks to a grant from the U.S. Department of Labor, this assistance is funded by the Willamette Workforce Partnership.
The funding will help qualified jobseekers enrolled in workforce services receive for training related expenses, such as:
- Certifications, etc.
- Community College classes
- On-line classes and certificates
- Adult Basic Education classes
- Payments and fees for employment and training related applications and tests
…and for non-training supports, such as:
- Resume Building assistance
- Telework equipment and internet access
- Assisted Job Search
- Childcare assistance
- Interview/Work Clothing
- Transportation Assistance
Jobseekers who suffered a permanent job loss due to the economic impacts of COVID-19 will be prioritized for assistance. Services are offered in a variety of formats (i.e. zoom, email and telephone) to facilitate remote access. For more information call 800-974-4054 or email email@example.com.